Make each day a story worth telling!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

baby reveal party!!!

Here's to a little more catching up!!!

We found out what we were going to have on October 31st!!! I was sooo excited!! Every year we have Quentin's family over for dinner before trick or treating! So, the timing was perfect to have a little reveal party!!! I am surprised I survived the wait to tell them after our sono that morning...but a little shopping helped with that!!! ;)

So, I knew I wouldn't have enough time to bake the cake before the reveal party, so, the night before I baked a blue and pink cake! Almost ONLY baked a pink cake, I was so sure it was a girl...but then I thought I might jinx myself, so 2 cakes it was! Just glad we didn't cut into the wrong cake...lol
our little family before the BIG moment!
we even took a pole...and Rylee was the only one to guess girl!
I think she got what she wanted!! ....and me too...she said she wouldn't babysit for me unless it was a girl! Poor little Kolton, no one expected his reaction....I think he wanted a little boy...we will leave that up to his mom and dad, and Uncle Tyler and Aunt Jharon! ;)
G is obviously very excited...ha! But he did tell us sister from pretty early on!!!
It's a GIRL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment