Make each day a story worth telling!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Does this shirt make me look fat?!

Here I am 35 weeks prego!!!
.
Does this shirt make me look fat!!! Ha!!! That baby girl inside sure does!! I finally feel like we are on the home stretch! I haven't enjoyed being prego much these last few days...but I never get tired of feeling our little princess kicking around in there!
Thanks Griffin for modeling for me!!! You are one cute dude!
.
I took Griffin to the Y today and met up with our friends for a little open play and swimming after..griffin, not me ;) While we were there the cutest little girls kept asking me questions about the baby:
.
First little girl: Are you going to have a baby?
Me: Yes
Girl: What kind of baby?
Me: A girl!
Girl: What kind of baby girl?
Me:......um....not really sure how to answer that exactly..ha!
.
Second little girl: Is there a baby in there?
Me: Yes
Girl: What is she doing in there?
Me: She just hanging out until it is time for her to get here
Girl: Are there toys in there?
...funny right!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment