Make each day a story worth telling!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

LV class reunion

LV Class of 2001...can you spot me!??



La Vernia class of 2001 just had our 10 year class reunion this past weekend!!! Holy cow, those 10 years sure did go by quick! I didn't get a ton of pics...I must have been too busy chattin' it up, pretty much just ended up with pics with my high school girlfriends! hehe!

with Griffin, Haley, Kim and Miss Rylee (haley's daughter)! check out that baby bump! sure did pop out quick this time! ...but I have to thank my baby bump and baby Ellis for me not having to get in shape for the reunion...ha!
With Natalie (due in December) Haley and Kim
they LOVE each other!
With Mistelle (who is due 3 days before us)and Kim
my cute man!
Lisa with Baby Claire and my little man tryin' to stake his claim early!!!
Kim, myself, Lauren and her little Abby, Melanie and her little Blake! pretty much all of my girlfriends were either prego or had little tiny babies!....don't drink the water! ha!
with Lisa
and Griffin petting Luna...he was SOOO excited and talked about her the whole ride home!
Still agree that the LV class of '01 was definitely the best!!! Lets go Bears, Lets GO!!! Reminding me of my HS cheer days! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment