Make each day a story worth telling!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

chapman couples scramble!

Met up with our friends, the Wellers, Beckmans, and Jackson's! We knew this would be a good time and we were right!!! Including the girls "sleepover" while the boys continued to play golf until close to 1am!
I was one proud wife when Q made the highest bid on a whiskey light/sign...he told me it is his contribution to decorating our house....the only problem is that now he wants to mount one of the his striper fish that he has been catching at beaver lake to go with it....I am keeping my fingers crossed that he hasn't caught that "trophy" fish yet!!!

DSC_0166.JPG.jpg


Our little studmuffins!

Krista...have to add...... You may have had the best shots of the day....but my favorite part were the horsey rides!!! Ha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment