Make each day a story worth telling!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

back to beaver!

wow!!! didn't realize how far behind I am until I spotted these pics!

Hurricane Irene spoiled our trip to South Carolina, so instead we decided to head down to Beaver Lake! It turned out to be such a nice trip...and I enjoyed spending time with just our little family!...and the few friends we ran into down there!

Q's catch...18 lb striper
the boys with Big Dog (fishing guide)
cute right!!
enjoying our little cruise on the lake

spent ALOT of time doing this...hanging out on the back of the boat with a little swimming!
dude loves to drive the boat...and HAS to have his hand on the throttle...well, a few times before Q could catch him, he floored it....yep...he thought it was AWESOME!!
my sweet boys....notice how I am never in any pics....I always seem to be the one behind the lens!

No comments:

Post a Comment