Make each day a story worth telling!

Monday, August 23, 2010

YEK fundraiser!

YEK- a great organization to help youth entrepreneurs. They had an amazing event at the Koch's home in Wichita this past Friday! Some of the great things about the party:

1. Night out with my husband
2. Night out with fun friends
3. Fabulous Drinks
4. Great food!!
5. Band that played great music...the girls and I enjoyed some fun dancing!! (riverdancing included)
6. Inviting Liz Koch to our dinner group!! (funny story and lots of drinks included in this)
7. Bling box!!! (fundraising item) mine included dinner for 8 at Chesters Chef's table!!!!
8. Q got a hug from Miss Kansas when I won the Bling box item!
Erin and I
My hubby and I after stuffing our faces with amazing food!!
Yowza! It was a hot night!! Sounded like a good idea to strategically place these popsicles!
Erin and I came up with a good idea...to have Lauren/Miss Kansas hold up a Hutton constuction newsletter (we are going to photoshop it in) ha! This was a proud moment in the boy's night!

No comments:

Post a Comment