Make each day a story worth telling!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Gratitude project! Days 2-7

Day 7: Grateful for new discoveries!

The first new discovery today made me laugh a little, while eating lunch shirtless, Griffin discovered his nippples! Now the second discovery today makes me a little nervous for my future with a little man that can now climb!
Saturday Day 6: Grateful for many generations!

Quentin's Grandpa Joe told him today that he "never thought he would get another little Quentin", when speaking of Griffin. I thought that was so sweet for many reasons! Grandpa Joe is quite the guy and reminds me so much of my own grandfather, who I wish could have known my little Griffin! When Q told me this, it almost brought tears to my eyes! Quentin was quite the trouble maker when he was a kid and I think Grandpa Joe sees a little of himself in Quentin!

Friday Day 5:

Day 4: Fun events that my little man and his cousin can share together!

Big Truck Nite!
Day 3:
Today I am grateful for cute little hats that keep my little man stylin'!

If you know me, you know that I am a slave for cute accessories...Griffin included(accessories that is)! Found the cutest little hats for G out shopping today, just waiting for the right weather/outfit to pair them with! Check out the lion: it is one of my new favs!

Day 2:
I am forever indebted to my crock pot! It cooks healthy delicious meals for my family (Griffin included) and takes only minutes to prepare....for this busy mama, it is just what the doctor ordered.

Check out one of my favorite blogs on crock pots: http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/

So for Day 2 of this project: I am grateful for my crockpot and the amazing meals it prepares for this busy mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment