Make each day a story worth telling!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fore!!!

Quentin and I went up to Chapman, KS to play in a golf tournament/fundraiser this past weekend. Our team was appropriately named TEAM BELLINI!! We had the best time with our friends Nichole and Matt! Definitely the best game of golf I have played....oh wait.....it is the only game I have ever played...but none the less, we had a fabulous time! And who would of thought we would have ended up in 2nd place!

Team Bellini enjoying the day of golfing!!!
Q and Matt!!!!
Nichole and I enjoying the bellinis...hey, it's a fundraiser right??!!!

Good thing one of the Ellis duo knows what he is doing!!! He was our putting superstar that day!!!
Saying that I "played" golf is a bit of a stretch, but I did win a new golf bag for shortest drive!

Thank you Nichole and Matt for showing us such a great time and for letting us crash at your house!! Can't wait to do it again next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment