Make each day a story worth telling!

Saturday, November 3, 2012

why we love him



9.1.12
griffin 2 (almost 3) years

griffin
-has quite the personality
-when you ask him a question, his typical answer is ummmmm, maybeeeee
-will put on one shoe just to stomp on a bug
-loves singing his abcd's (as he calls them) and hakunnah matata
-loves his sister soooo much...if you know what I mean.  He is on hugging her, sitting on her, playing with her or throwing things at her at all times!
-our favorite saying is "I love you times a million" or miyon as griffin says
-he is quick to tell me "I love daddy more" anytime i love you comes up!  Every so often he will tell me, "you are the best Mommy" or "no, I love you more" or " I love you times a miyon" and I can just hear his cute little voice as I am typing this!
-I could probably say with reasonable certainty that Q's favorite part of the day is after coming home from work, the second he opens the door he can hear little pitter patter of Griffin's feet running to hide...he LOVES hiding from his daddy!  and he just squeals and giggles until Q finds him!  LOVE it!  so cute!!!
-mommy, she's a princess (about Quinn, said in a fairytale type voice)
-"oooooh, so heavy" as he is picking her up and carrying her to me...yes, this boy makes me NERVOUS!!!


The other day I asked G what he wants to be when he gets big, he first replied "a schoolbus", so I asked him what else he wants to be, he told me "playday" lol... so then I asked him if he is going to go to work like daddy, he replied, "mommy, I not big, I still a kid"

No comments:

Post a Comment