Make each day a story worth telling!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

happy halloween!!...from the Land of OZ!!!!

A tear almost wells up as I think that one year ago today was such a special day...we found out we were going to have a baby GIRL!!!  I was beside myself with excitement!!!  (I went straight to my favorite store and bought our little princess the cutest outfits....which she still wears since she is such a tiny thing!!!  ;)  and here we are one year later taking our beautiful baby girl trick-or-treating!!!  In a tutu costume no less!!!


When I was laying in the hospital bed about to deliver Griffin I announced to the whole room a list of sibling costumes...for when G would one day have a little brother or sister...I am sure the lion and dorothy was on that list!!!





he was BEYOND excited!!  He wouldn't say "happy halloween" or "trick-or-treat" but would growl like a lion at every house!!!!  love this boy!!!


LOVE these 2 pics!!!  Trick-or-Treaters in action!!!

tutu cute!!! ;)  cutest ladybug and dorothy around!!!

zoo animals!!!  Love that K wanted to be a tiger after he found out his bud was going to be a lion!!

....and Q and I were in costume too...  ;) griffin had told us earlier today that mom was a witch for halloween and daddy was a superhero (with a little help from Q...I am sure of it ;) ....so when we met up with some friends to finish up our trick-or-treating and they asked us where our costumes were....Qand I both replied....we are in costume!!!  HA!!!

Dorothy with her Superhero!!  Priceless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment