Make each day a story worth telling!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

March madness....baby update!

Well, in the spirit of March madness....things are going to get pretty crazy around here...we set an induction date at our appointment on Tuesday for March 27th! I feel tired already...lol...just kidding...I could not be more excited!!!! Not so excited about the crazy amount of pain that comes with delivery..but I cannot wait to hold our sweet baby girl in my arms and see her daddy and big brother holding her as well!!! Excited to experience one of the best days of our lives!!!
Here is me just before typing this blog out at 37 weeks and 5 days...yowza...I was lucky to find a shirt that covers my belly...this is one of only 2 left...excluding Q's tshirts...aka, my maternity lounge wear! ;)

So our appt last week I was dilated to a 1.5 cm and 60% effaced and my belly was measuring 38 cm. This weeks I was dilated to 2 cm and 65% effaced and my belly was holding strong at 38 cm once again! So making a little progress!!! He did mention that her head was pushed more again my cervix..so that would explain the "sprained" feeling...although the dr. did tell me he has never heard of a "sprained v****a" guess that's not a medical term...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment