Make each day a story worth telling!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

life and times of Griffin James!

we have a crazy almost-2 yr old! he is just hilarious!!

loves him some chocolate doughnuts!

brushin' some teeth...so funny this night!
LOVES his "little people"!!! you can see...he has about a million of them...his fav is "nana" you will laugh once you see this lady! The other day mommy wasn't feelin' so hot, so he brought everyone of them over to give me kisses....didn't make me feel better, but it put a smile on my face!
walked outside to see g helping daddy wash his car! melted my heart!
and i liked this shot for obvious reasons!
when daddy puts him to bed, g takes his football....q likes this more than the monkey mommy gives him!
we were running late for a playdate on this morning...and as I came to put g in the car...this is what I found..a boy COVERED in lipstick! never thought it would come off.....and we did go with a little purple still in his hair
helped mommy make brownies!

No comments:

Post a Comment