Make each day a story worth telling!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

inching closer to 2

During our drive home from the lake today, Q agreed with me that I am waaaaay behind on our blog! Life keeps us very busy these days...which i am going to blame for my lack of blogging ;) With playdates, our work, keeping up with an almost 2 year old, the Ellis Family Lake trip, and many new and exciting changes in the Ellis family....it seems I can hardly keep up! I am going to do my best...while playing catch-up in my "real life" to get caught up this week...so keep checking in!

as our little boy inches closer and closer to 2 everyday....I seem to be constantly putting out fires, but can't seem to catch the kid carrying the matches!!! HA!

trip to orange leaf...yum! G was sooo excited!!!
dude likes to get into everything...including my make-up! Here he is after applying lipstick....all over his face!
Trip to the New Market Sq. fountains with Griffin's bud Conrad and his mommy!
Making their great escape!
so funnn!!
At his friend's Logan and Parker's birthday party! Happy to catch a ride with an older chick!
G and his bud Carter! Birthday boy Parker in the background!
Smile!!! This one was especially for Aunt Dena during some texting!
so, i left dude here for 2 minutes...i think he was maybe applying lotion with Desitin...yuck!

yes, i may have let out an "oh my gosh" or two, before I couldn't help but laugh...then he thought it was HILARIOUS to chase me!

more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment