Make each day a story worth telling!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

meet Quinn Cate!!!

We welcomed our beautiful baby girl Quinn Cate Ellis into the world on March 27th at 4:19pm. She weighed 8lbs 12 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long! We just love her to pieces!!!
The labor was amazing...didn't know it could actually be so great! ...and I had a good labor with G... I went into the hospital dilated to 3cm and 70% effaced...it was pretty slow going until 2:30, when in 3o minutes I had gone from 5cm dilated to complete! Even our nurse couldn't believe it! After waiting and waiting for our doctor to get there and after our nurse told me pretty firmy..."don't push" (until the dr arrives) we welcomed our baby girl...in only 3 or so pushes (I include that because I couldn't believe it was so easy!) Love love loved holding our baby girl for the first time!....she is such a little miracle! We just love her to pieces!!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment