Make each day a story worth telling!

Monday, July 11, 2011

triathlon

Nothing like running your first triathlon on the hottest day of the year! Well, we did! And it ONLY got up to 111 degrees yesterday, which was coincidentally my number! Q finished in 1:35:23 and I came in at 2:07:25. Isn't it funny that I think it was so fun after we are finished and when actually doing the triathlon, I was cursing myself at a few points in the race. I also thought the run at the end would be the hardest, and that was my best leg! Q is so pumped to to sign up for his olympic length triathlon....I, on the other hand will make a fantastic cheerleader! Dena, I have lots of good tips for you...and I am sure you will have NO TROUBLE beating my time in October! You go girl!!!

The Mudwater (sprint) triathlon that we did was 750 meter swim, 25 k bike and 5 k run.
Thank you Terry and Kathy for watching little man for us! It was so fun to have you guys there cheering for us and to see little man during the race!

...and I'm pretty sure the carb loading the night before might be the very reason I sign up for these crazy races! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment