Make each day a story worth telling!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Napa Valley Half Marathon!!!


Well, if Quentin and I ever needed a good excuse to go on a fun vacation....we found one!! The run was such a great experience!! The scenery was amazing... we ran through the vineyards for most of the race. The best part was the wine tasting that greeted us at the end of the run!

Here, Quentin and I went to pick up our race packets in Sonoma, it was a very trendy area with art installations everywhere and lots of cute, modern shops (which of course I loved)!!!
Quentin just finished the run and grabbed one of the bananas waiting for him at the finish line!
I am jogging it in to the finish line...not a moment too soon ;)

Q and I after the race! He finished in 1:57 and I came in at 2:17
Q and our cheerleader Tyler! (His wife Aeramy ran the 1/2 with us) Enjoying the wine tasting!! Looks like their glasses need a refill! All of that running sure makes you thirsty ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment