Make each day a story worth telling!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ellis Family goes to Tx!

My cousin Tiffany got married this past weekend in San Antonio so Griffin and I decided to spend an extra week in Texas and Quentin met us down there a few days later. It was a great trip! We spent lots of time with all of my friends, went on a few shopping trips and of course spent a fare share of our time at the pool!

We have a little fish on our hands! Griffin LOVES the water and LOVES to swim! He would dunk his head under water, blow bubbles, splash, and as soon as his legs hit the water, he would kick kick kick!


Here is Griffin with his little friend Rylee, which is my friend Haley's little girl! They were instant buddies! This is the best picture we got of them :)
Here is my brother with the Groom, Don!
Brad and I with the beautiful bride, Tiffany!
The brides new last name is Schmidt, so luckily there were just enough bridesmaids to spell it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment