Make each day a story worth telling!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Funky Monkey Nursery!!!

Well, the pictures came out a tiny bit dark, but you get the idea! I am sooo in love with our little man's monkey nursery! I have had the best time making all of his bedding, curtains, monkey paintings.... my mom came up a few weeks ago and helped me finish off the nursery... we upholstered the chair did a little shopping for a few finishing touches. Q was awesome and such a huge help putting ALL of the furniture together and hanging curtains and the fabric behind the crib, as well as the shelf and paintings! I just hope our little guy likes his nursery as much as we do!!!

















































3 comments:

  1. That is such an ADORABLE nursery! We can't wait until he gets here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the monkey theme. Monica is crazy about monkeys too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking for Griffin James....
    :)

    ReplyDelete